Fridays are Mega Swagbucks Day!

Friday, November 4, 2011

| | |
Hey all! Don't know how many of you have heard of Swagbucks, but it's a really sweet site that rewards you for a whole bunch of stuff that you do normally. Like surfing the web, watching TV, and using coupons. I've been a member for a little under a month now, and have already redeemed five Amazon gift cards. Seriously! No, really. $25 just for googling! *cues heavenly music* But I'm getting off subject.

Fridays are Mega Swagbucks Day!

Lol, I love that guy. XD

Every Friday, you can earn crazy more amounts of Swagbucks then you usually do while searching. It's super satisfying, let me tell you! :)

SO I hope I've piqued your interest! If you want to sign up, just follow this link or click my awesome Swagbucks box thingie in the sidebar. :)

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO

0 comments:

Post a Comment